Port Moody, BC
Multi-family mixed use
No. of Units
Home & nature. Nurtured.
Our 1-3 bedroom homes are positioned in the centre of a vastly untouched 23 acre green district and optimally connected to fast transport routes. Complemented by an abundance of unique amenities and family-friendly parks, trails, and daycare, Portwood is your place to thrive.
Visit our presentation centre
Opening Spring 2023
Boutique shops, a grocer and a multi-use park meet together.
11,800 square foot child care space in the heart of the community.
Multi-use lanes for biking and walking.
1.5 kilometres of natural trails and accessible pathways surround the site while inspiring public art encourages reflection and conservation.
- Skytrain Station 2.7 km
- Downtown Vancouver 22 km
- Bus Stop 61 m
- YVR Airport 35.4 km
- Cap’s Bicycle Shop 2.4 km
- Black Sheep Yarns 2.1 km
- Thrifty Foods 4.2 km
- Rona 5.9 km
- Willow and Wallflower 1.9 km
Food & Dining
- Cascadia Bakehouse 1.7 km
- The Parkside Brewery 2.7 km
- Pizzeria Spacca Napoli 2.3 km
- Yellow Dog Brewing Co. 2.9 km
- Shoreline Trail 3.1 km
- Port Moody Recreation Complex 4.9 km
- Westhill Off-Leash Park 1.2 km
- Buntzen Lake Recreation Area 13.6 km